27 feb 2013

Within Temptation - Caged



These are the darkest clouds 
To have surrounded me 
Now I find my self alone caught in a cage 
There's no flower to be found in here 
Not withering 
Or pale to me 
Everyone with a friendly face 
Seems to hide some secret inside 

He told me he loved me 
While he laughed in my face 
He just led me astray 
He took my virtue 
I feel so cold inside 
Sorrow has frozen my mind 

My heart is covered 
With thoughts entangled 
How could it ever have felt so real? 
Is there a place more lonely than I feel within? 

Could I have seen? 
Could I have known? 
I just took it as the truth 
Everyone with a friendly face 
Seems to hide some secret inside 
Always there to remind me 
To keep me from believing 
That someone might be there 
Who'll free me and never ever leave me.

No hay comentarios: